Washing Machine’s Technologies You Wanted to Know More About
Washing machines have been here for quite some time, making our lives comfortable, but with constant changes and developments in technologies, the electronic world has seen a massive change, including washing machines. They have become better, and smarter making lives even more simple and hassle-free.
Let’s find out more about these technologies, how they work along with the Washing Machine Price here: –
- Motion Technology- The technology that is used by Whirlpool’s new range of front-loading machines is known as “SoftMove.” With this technology, the machine can detect the fabric inside, and according to that, it can activate the required washing mode. Some of the other motion sensors that can be activated based on the fabric are Energetic wash, Soft cradle, Power Shower, and Slow Motion. You can know more about it out on Whirlpool Washing Machine Price in India.
- Soaking Technology- Soaking is ideal for washing clothes, and Samsung has developed the “BubbleSoak” technology that separates the grime from the clothes by soaking them in a bubble. Whirlpool has also come up with a similar technology known as “Supersoak.”
- Inbuilt Heaters- We all know that hot water helps remove difficult stains without damaging the fabric, so it’s about time this technology is installed in the washing machines. Samsung has added this in its front-loaded washing machines in ceramic to avoid the formation of sedimentation. In contrast, Whirlpool has this in its top-loading washing machine, making it the only manufacture in India to provide this feature in a top-loading machine.
- Solving Hard Water Problem- India specifically has an issue with hard water making it difficult for washing machine companies as it causes sedimentation; however, Whirlpool has come up with a solution to this problem in their semi-automatic washing machine series, Ace with the “Hard Water” technology. To know more, you can go on Whirlpool Washing Machine Price in India. IFB has also got Aqua Energie technology that turns hard water into soft water, solving the problem of hard water.
- Smart Technology- The world is becoming smarter with every device being installed with Smart technology like the Smartphone, Smart TV, Smartwatches, so why should the washing machine be left behind. LG has equipped their new range of washing machines with the NFC (Near Field Communication) technology helping in monitoring and diagnosing if any issue or problem arises with the washing machine through the “Smart Diagnosis” app that needs to be downloaded on your smartphone. Samsung also has the “Smart Control” app with similar features. You can even troubleshoot with the help of this app.
Washing machines have come a long way, and it has become a need. Hence, it’s essential to know how it works and its technologies to be able to make a knowledgeable choice. However, all this comes with a cost involved, and to know about it, you can always check out the Washing Machine Price.