Honeymoon and romantic packages in India- celebrate days of love in the best spots of India
India has abundant places for post-wedding celebrations. The honeymoon and romantic packages in India range from affordable ones to expensive high-end vacations. The budget range is entirely dependent on the number of days, vacation spots and the type of stay. The beauty of some places is season-specific, whereas some spots are beautiful and serene throughout the year. Choose among the best options in our country, to let your significant half and yourself reminisce about in the future years.
If you choose to spend your honeymoon in the most attractive places in India, the best options for you are here.
The best honeymoon and romantic packages in India– Best spots to relish your romantic days
- Lakshadweep– The exotic view of the endless beach and sun-kissed sand will mesmerize you and your partner. The turquoise hues water and the verdant landscape is breathtaking. Lakshadweep could be among the most affordable and convenient spots where you can spend the nest post-wedding days. The real attraction of this place, however, lies under-water. The Pristine lagoons, nature kissed coral reefs, and the warmth of the water can be the magnet of your romantic days. The evening beauty is equally soothing. For enjoying the honeymoon days, this spot is the most appropriate and most opted one. It has been the choice for tourists since the year 1974. The exciting sports can also add to your adventure. Scuba diving, snorkelling, kayaking, water skiing, sport fishing and many other activities take place on the beach. The soothing temperature of the site makes it even more beautiful.
- Goa– Not only for newly wedded, but Goa has also been the top-listed spot for tourists of nearly every age. It is the home to miles of scenic beaches. The swaying coconut palms, delicious cuisines, ideal temperature and above all, the fantastic side scenes make it the most attractive vacation spot. It also falls under the affordable category of honeymoon and romantic packages in India. Goa is a place where travelling is quite convenient. Direct trains and flights are always available to land in there any time of the year. Apart from the mesmerizing beach view, the churches, markets, backwaters and even the National parks happen to add to the attraction list of Goa. Agonda Beach, a beach in the south of Goa, has been ranked as the number 1 beach in Asia. The Portuguese fort, Fort Aguada, is also a lovely place to visit. Apart from these, the Chapora Fort, Dudhsagar falls Baga beach, Anjuna market also are places people love visiting while on vacation in Goa.
- Andamans– To discover the best beaches, Andamans can be the right option to choose from all. To make the fullest of underwater adventure, Andaman and Nicobar Islands is the best location. The incredible marine beauty and the coral reefs make it more extravagant. To soak yourself more in the beauty of this spot, scuba diving, snorkelling can be the best way out. The resorts of this place are also one of its kind- highly magnificent and luxurious.
- Kerala– Rich in biodiversity and vegetation, Kerala stands out to be the most exciting place to spend your honeymoon days. Choose to spend your beautiful days among the serene beach ambiance or the splendid backwaters, Kerala can be the perfect gateway. Munnar, Kumarakom, Thekkady, Varkala, Kovalam, and Kinnayakumari are the top listed places in Kerala that hosts a maximum of visitors throughout the year.
Make your honeymoon memorable visiting the historical places of the country
The other spots than can attract you while deciding the best honeymoon and romantic packages in India can be among the historical views of India
- Agra– To celebrate your days of love, visiting the city of love can be the best choice. The Taj Mahal, called the eternal monument of love, resides in Agra. Agra happens to be among the top seven wonders the world has. Not only for the splendid and mesmerizing historical importance, but the city is also well recognized as a romantic honeymoon site in India. It caters tourists with luxurious hotels and resorts to have the most significant experience in the city.
- Udaipur– Also known as the city of Lakes, this city can serve quite decently as a romantic spot with your beloved. Huamnmade lakes and palaces in the city make it even more attractive. The forts and the palaces add the hint of some added romance to the air of the beautiful city. The Jag Niwas of Udaipur is considered the most romantic hotel in the world.
- Srinagar- At an elevation of 1585 meters above the sea level, Srinagar serves as the best honeymoon destination, especially in summers. Also known as the Kashmiri Venice, the place is surrounded by several lakes around, making it a very serene and peaceful spot to spend a vacation. Mughal garden, Flower Garden, the Dal lake and the houseboat rides are the major attraction of the city.
- Ooty- Among the most visited hill stations, Ooty is one of it’s kind. Located near Nilgiri Hills of South India, this spot has been a famous honeymoon spot for Indians. This place is often renowned for the UNESCO – World Heritage peak railways, botanical gardens, rose gardens, hills and lakes approximately all around. Ooty fits decently into the budget and serves great as a vacation spot.
- Shimla- This beautiful place is the capital of Himachal Pradesh. Shimla is one of the most admired honeymoon spots in India. Amidst the Himalayan ranges and alpine trees, it is a superb choice if you are looking for the best and affordable honeymoon and romantic packages in India. The churches, market places, hot springs, and temples enhance the beauty of the site.
- Manali- Another beautiful spot amidst the snow in Himachal Pradesh is Manali. It has been the best pick for lovers and newly wedded couples. Located at the height of 2050 meters above the sea level, Manali is an ideal place to sketch the beautiful days of your life into your memories. It is a perfect destination for sports like skiing, trekking. The weather remains soothing, especially in summers. During winters, snowfall takes place, which enhances the beauty and love of the area.
- Lonavla- This happens to be one of the famous hilltown near Mumbai. Lonavla is along the hills of Western Ghats. The hill spot is known for the scenic beauty and breathtaking views all around. The greenery and pollution free location makes your vacation much soothing and peaceful.
- Jaipur- Capital of Rajasthan, also known as the Pink City, Jaipur is one of the most lovely and romantic places to go with your loving one. It houses marvellous palaces and hill forts. The architecture of Jaipur impresses tourists the most. The aptest time to visit the place is during winters, from month November to February.
Rishikesh- Among the beautiful religious spots, Rishikesh tops the list. For new adventures with the beloved partner, Rishikesh can be the right choice. Meditation centers, yoga centers are also found here. The tourists of the place also enjoy adventure sports like river rafting, trekking, bungee jumping and hiking.
- Shillong– Capital of Meghalaya and infested with natural beauty, Shillong is a budget-friendly honeymoon spot for many couples. The beauty of the place earned it the title, Scotland of the East. It has a similar climate and terrain, like Scotland. The waterfalls, lakes and rolling hills attract more of the tourists and make it a suitable place for honeymooners.
- Gokarna- This beautiful coastal town is in the state of Karnataka. This place is after the name of an ancient Shiv temple that makes it an essential area of heritage and also a pilgrim location. The pristine beaches make it a more suitable place for romantic honeymooners to spend their honeymoon days in love.
- Darjeeling- This enticingly romantic area hosts the majority of the tourists of India and abroad throughout the year. The journey of romance starts with the ride in Darjeeling Himalayan Railway, and the mesmerizing weather makes it even beautiful for honeymooners to make their vacation memorable forever.
- Nainital– The peer shaped lake and the scenic beauty attracts tourists of all age to this beautiful place. Located in the Kumaon foothills, this location enchants newly wedded couples with the charm of Naini Lake. The trekking spots, markets, picnic areas and the gardens are the most attractive spots of Nainital.
Along with the incredible wedding occasions, India fosters some beautiful places to celebrate the grand event of life. The diversity and rich culture of India makes it even more real and beautiful. Be it North, South or East of the country, every corner of India hosts places that make an incredible gateway for your post-wedding celebration. Do you think about places to visit during your honeymoon vacation, but cannot decide a destination out of a myriad of options? A vast list can come up with the most incredible options of honeymoon and romantic packages in India. Cherish the days of love and make it memorable for a lifetime.