Clean Utensils In A Jiffy With The Best Dishwasher In India
We Indians are quite dependent on maids. We are too lazy to take the matter into our own hands and hence keep up with the daily tantrums of our maids. What if we tell you that you can let go off your maid for cleaning the dishes? Just a one-time investment in a dishwasher is what it will take. And lo and behold! You can get clean and hygienic dishes in no time without any manual labor.
A dishwasher is not very common in the Indian kitchens but is slowly making its way to it. The appliance is taken into consideration as it gives freedom, easiness, hygiene, and a healthy lifestyle. All in all, it’s a wonderful addition that will lift the decor of your kitchen. That’s a definition of a dishwasher for you. In this blog, we will take you through the basic aspects of a dishwasher you should know.
How does a dishwasher work?
A dishwasher follows a simple mechanism. You do not need to jump into the technicality. Just press a few buttons and leave the rest to it. Read on to know the complete procedure.
- Adds water first.
- Heats the water to the right temperature.
- Opens the detergent dispenser on its own.
- Cleans the dishes by shooting the water through the jets.
- Drains the dirty water.
- Again sprays some water on the dishes to rinse them.
- Drains the water again.
- Heats the air to dry the dishes.
Simultaneously, a dishwasher keeps a check to ensure the proper and smooth functioning. The length of each cycle is regulated by a timer. A sensor notices the water and air temperature to prevent the dishwasher from overheating or damaging your dishes. There is another sensor that can inform if the water level gets too high. In such a case, it activates the draining function to keep the dishwasher from overflowing. Some of the dishwashers can detect the dirtiness of the water. When the water is clear, a dishwasher knows that the dishes are clean.
What are the different types of dishwashers?
The dishwashers were once a luxury but have now become essential in the modular kitchen. There are different types, styles and installation choices for dishwashers. Dishwashers are broadly classified into four major types. Read on to get a brief about them.
1 Built-in under the counter dishwashers
Such types of dishwashers are quite common. They are installed directly under the kitchen counter. It is fit permanently and hence, gives the most convenient setting. You do not need to connect it to the faucet. Therefore, the sink of your kitchen remains free. They are easy to use, pocket-friendly and offers noise-free operation.
2 Portable free-standing dishwashers
Portable free-standing dishwashers are exactly like their name. You can drag them near the sink, connect the hook-up to the faucet and put the machine in motion.
3 Dish drawers
The dishwasher is perfect for nuclear families. If you have a large family, you can go for the double-drawer type instead of the single one. The best thing about the double drawer system is that they work independently of each other.
4 Countertop dishwasher
They are portable, compact and most economical ones. You only need to connect the pipe to the kitchen sink faucet for water inlet. Furthermore, countertop dishwashers come with 4 place settings and in a smaller size as compared to the built-in type. It needs to be placed on the counter near the sink. If the space of your kitchen counter is small, then it may not be the right choice.
How to use the dishwasher the right way?
Though the dishwasher needs no assistance. But timely human interference is important for the dishwasher to operate safely, effectively and efficiently.
- Do not overload the dishwasher. Leave some space for the water jets to spray onto the dishes.
- Avoid the use of regular dish soap. The lather will overflow the dishwasher.
- Put the dirtiest part of the dishes towards the spray jets.
- Do not put steel and silver items together. The contact of the two may cause corrosion.
- Keep bowls, spoons and other dishes with identical shapes separately.
- Do not put cast iron, wood, fine china, crystal, etc. dishes into the dishwasher. Wash them by hand.
- Use the dishwasher at the time of the day when the water pressure is high.
- If your home receives hard water, put slightly more detergent.
- To avoid spots and let your dishes dry more quickly, use a rinse aid.
- Do not put plastics on the bottom rack, especially in the case of the hot drying cycle. The plastic utensil could melt.
- Do not pre-clean the dishes. Just scrap the large pieces into the garbage.
The best dishwasher in India is designed to offer you peace, comfort, hygiene, and convenience. All of the modern dishwashers perform in the same basic way. Durability, size, features, and convenience are some of the key factors that separates one model from another.
If you are going to buy a dishwasher, K2 Appliances is just the right place. We have tried hard to help you find the best dishwasher for your home in a simple manner. According to us, go for the dishwasher with features like ‘indicators’, ‘steam-wash,’ ‘child safety-lock,’ ‘various types of cycles’ and ‘automatic features’.
Bid adieu to maid woes and buy the best dishwasher right away!